Retraction Note: Clinico-histopathologic and outcome features of cutaneous infundibular keratinizing acanthoma: a case report and literature review
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 20 October 2016
Accepted: 20 October 2016
Published: 4 November 2016
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Tavasoly A, Gholami H, Rostami A, Anissian A, Touni SR, Khaleghian P, Mokarizadeh A, Javanbakht J, Nasoori A. Clinico-histopathologic and outcome features of cutaneous infundibular keratinizing acanthoma: a case report and literature review. World J Surg Oncol. 2014;12:173.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Espinosa De los Monteros A, Martín delas Mulas J, Fernández A, Orós J, Rodríguez F. Immunohistopathologic characterization of a dermal melanocytoma-acanthoma in a German shepherd dog. Vet Pathol. 2000;37(3):268–71.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Romanucci M, Bongiovanni L. G Marruchella, Marà M, Di Guardo G, Preziosi R, Della Salda L. Heat shock proteins expression in canine intracutaneous cornifying epithelioma and squamous cell carcinoma. Vet Dermatol. 2005;16(2):108–16.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Ko CJ, McNiff JM, Bosenberg M, Choate KA. Keratoacanthoma: clinical and histopathologic features of regression. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012;67(5):1008–12.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Weedon D. Keratoacanthoma: a personal perspective. Curr Diagn Pathol. 2003;9(4):259–65.View ArticleGoogle Scholar